Open days for 2018-19
Please phone the school to book a place at one of the open days below:
Wed 7th November 9:30-10:15am
Wed 28th November 9:30-10:15am
Reception admissions September 2019
Objections against the 2019/20 arrangements must be lodged with the Office of the Schools Adjudicator (OSA) by 15 May 2018.
The table below provides information on intakes to Reception in previous years:
|Year||Places||Applicants||1)Public care||2) Exep med / soc||3 Sibling||4) Church||5) Distance||Distance gone||Appeals||Successful appeals|
Timetable for starting Nursery in September 2018 (co-ordinated with other school nursery settings)
- Friday 27th April – open afternoon 1:30pm-2:15pm for prospective parents and carers to visit (please phone 020 8852 3151 and book)
- Thu 3rd May Admissions committee meet to rank applications
- Tue 8th May Offer letters sent out to parents /carers
- Fri 18th May Deadline for responses (please inform the school if you do or don’t wish to accept the place)
- Tue 19th June 9:30-10:15am Welcome morning for parents / carers of children starting in September 2018
Nursery – key information
- Our Nursery is a school-based Nursery (often refered to as pre-school). It follows the ethos, values and policies of St Margaret’s lee School. The children are taught by a fully qualified class teacher and nursery nurse.
- The school day begins at 8:55am and ends at 11:55am or 3:25pm (depending on whether the child is coming for 15 hours or 30 hours a week). Fridays end at 11:55am for all children.
- Nursery follows the same calendar as the school, although some days are taken up for home visits and start dates in September are staggered. Full details of the nursery calendar is shared at the welcome meeting.
- Children who do not qualify for 30 hour provision can attend full time using our ‘top up’ option. (see below for details)
- Children attending full time bring a packed lunch
- Parents/carers must commit to either 15 hour funding or 30 hour funding e.g. the school cannot share the funding with another provider
- Children attending for 15 hours do so 8:55am-11:55am Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in a place at our Nursery, please contact the school as we may have vacancies. Children can start attending in the term following their third birthday. We offer 15 hour places (with the option of paid ‘top-up’ so children can attend a full school day) and we also offer 30 hours for children who are eligible.
Please click on the link below for guidance on eligiblity for the 30 hour offer.
You can also read/download the 30 hour Frequently Asked Questions below.
If you are inquiring about places in any of our other classes for this or next academic year, you should also contact the school.
Documents for reference / download