Good Morning to you all, it’s Friday and just six more days before the summer holidays!
Start your day the St Margaret’s Way with Mr Tobi.
No live Power Maths today, work through the sheets below.
Deadline today for handing in ipads, Power Maths books, reading books and any other resources belonging to the school. Keep checking drawers, cupboards and under the bed!
You will receive your child/ren’s end of year report on Monday via email
Literacy: changing tense – has or have
Look out for the word auxiliary verbs, these are known as helping verbs (question 2)
Eamples; are, will, should, shall, be, could
- Read each sentence carefully
- Choose has or have to change sentence
- Write out the sentences that you have changed and underline has or have
Handwriting Practice: write each word 3 times
She, he, the, today, of, are, one, once, verbs,helping
- Have you started designing/making your board game?
- Have you read this week?
- Have you made salt dough?
Follow this recipe for Salt Dough
You will need:
- 100g flour
- 50g salt
- Spoonful of oil and water
- Measure the mass of the flour and salt carefully
- Mix with a spoonful of oil
- Add water gradually and mix
Practice book 2c page 99