Good Morning to you all, it’s Thursday and only seven more days before the summer holidays! You all deserve a good rest. We really appreciate your hard work, adults and children.
End of year chores – please ensure Ipads, Power Maths books, reading books and any other resources that belong to the school are handed in by tomorrow. Check drawers, cupboards and under the bed!
Power Maths Live 9:45am Please have the discover and share pages ready.
Literacy: changing tense -present tense
- Read each sentence carefully
- Change verb to present tense
- Write out the sentences that you have changed and underline the present tense
Handwriting Practice: write each word 3 times
She, he, the, today, of, are, one, once ,win ,won
Bob and the house Elves. Click the link below.
- Have you started designing/making your board game?
- Read everyday
- Have you made salt dough?
Follow this recipe for Salt Dough
You will need:
- 100g flour
- 50g salt
- Spoonful of oil and water
- Measure the mass of the flour and salt carefully
- Mix with a spoonful of oil
- Add water gradually and mix
Power Maths – Lesson 4
Practice book 2c page 96