Buenos dias, feliz martes, where has the sun gone!
Thank you for joining me yesterday for live maths. The participation and enthusiasm was really great to see and hear. Thank you parents for all the support you are giving. We never stop learning.
Reading Comprehension today: Badgers
Things to remember:
- Highlight new words, important facts
- Please write all the answers in your writing book.
- Questions 5,6 and 7 require more detail
- write each month (below) 3 times
- remember do not join the capital letter
July, August, September, October, November, December
Story time – The Monster Crisp Guzzler, click on link below.
Don’t know what to do?
- read your book
- write a book review
- start the afternoon project
- are you cooking? write the recipe and share
Power Maths Lesson 9
Practice book 2c page 82