The Friends of St Margaret’s have been busy planning the programme of events for the coming year, aiming to have lots of fun whilst raising much needed money for the school. We have made the decision to cut down on some of the events so that we can concentrate on the most popular ones and look at other ways to raise funds – more details on this in coming weeks! There will be no Panto trip and aside from the Fairs, there will be no cake sales this year.
All of the Friends event dates for the year are on the calendar on the schools website but this is what we have coming up this term…..
- Bring a parent to breakfast – Weds 10th October 8-9am
- Halloween craft and pumpkin carving competition – Weds 31st October 3.30pm – bring your craft and pumpkins to be judged, £1 per entry
- Film Night – Friday 9th November 6pm
- Friends Christmas planning meeting – Tues 6th November 8pm, all welcome
- Christmas Tree Sales – delivery 7th Dec
- Christmas Fair – Friday 14th Dec 3.30 – 5pm
So lots going on! We are always on the lookout for new ideas, fresh fundraising activities and people to help so get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org